The Village Hall Management Committee is please to report the successful completion of the funding and work of several improvements at at Hanslope Village Hall.
- Major Roof Refurbishment
- Improvements and replacement of Emergency Lighting
- Paving of Emergency Exit with provision of appropriate external lighting
The total cost of the project was £27,000 with charitable donations from:
– WREN (Waste Recycling Environmental) – £20,000
– MK Community Foundation – £3000
We are grateful to these Charities for supporting our project.
– A 1 Felt Roofing
– N&G Gray and Sons Ltd (Fire Exit paving)
– P J Roden Electrical (Emergency Lighting)
USE YOUR HALL OR LOOSE IT !
Book the Village Hall for your events or parties – we need the income to ensure the survival and continued improvements to the Hall. Please support your Village Hall!
Village Hall Facilities and booking information
Village Hall Rates
FUTURE PLANS INCLUDE:
Themed lighting in the Main Hall
Improving the acoustics
Staging (in conjunction with Hanslope Entertainments Group and Feoffee)
A new floor
Car Park drainage