Hanslope Village Hall is used by many local groups whose details are listed on the various groups pages on this site as well as for village meetings, as the local polling station and hosting blood donation sessions. The hall is also available for private hire for meetings, parties, get-togethers, wedding receptions, fairs etc.
- a Large Hall (approx 14m x 10.8m, maximum capacities: 130 Loose Tables & Chairs or 200 Closely Seated or 200 Dancing)
- a Small Hall (approx 7.5m x 4.6m, max capacities: 40 Loose Tables & Chairs or 60 Closely Seated or 60 Dancing)
- Disabled Access to building & Disabled Toilet
- Car Parking
- Licences for various forms of entertainment and music but currently not for the sale of alcohol (however temporary Licences for this can be arranged)
- Twenty 182cm x 75cm tables, ten 92cm square tables and 200 folding chairs.
See Village Hall Rates for further information. To make a booking please contact the Village Hall Manager on 07517 535898 or complete the form below:
(all fields except ‘other information’ are required to be completed)