Hanslope Village Hall is used by many local groups whose details are listed on the various groups pages on this site as well as for village meetings, as the local polling station. The hall is also available for private hire for meetings, parties, get-togethers, wedding receptions, fairs etc.
- a Large Hall (approx 14m x 10.8m, maximum capacities: 130 Loose Tables & Chairs or 150 Closely Seated or 150 Dancing)
- a Small Hall (approx 7.5m x 4.6m, max capacities: 30 Loose Tables & Chairs or 40 Closely Seated or 40 Dancing)
- Disabled Access to building & Disabled Toilet
- Car Parking
- Licences for various forms of entertainment and music.
- The Village Hall has an alcohol licence. The provision or sale of alcohol requires the written consent of the Board of Trustees.
- 20 x 182cm x 75cm tables, 10 x 92cm square tables, 10 x 5ft (152cm) diameter round tables for parties and 190 folding chairs.
LED THEME LIGHTING is available in the Large Hall by arrangement for your special events. Various fixed colour options and disco type colour changes for a dance.
Portable staging (various sizes) is available for hire by arrangement with
Hanslope Entertainments Group (additional to Hire Charges)
See Village Hall Rates for further information. To make a booking please contact the Village Hall Manager on 07517 535898 or complete the form below:
Booking Enquiry (Downloadable version) Click here to download
Download Form for permission to use, sell or supply alcohol at a village event
Booking Enquiry (On line version)
(all fields except ‘other information’ are required to be completed)