- Hanslope & District Carers Support Group – next meeting Wednesday 28th June 2017: 1030 am to 1230 pm Coffee Area, St James Church
- Hanslope Club is looking for a cleaner!
- Walk for Health this Sunday (11th June) starting in Cosgrove.
- Wanted: Charity Trustees for Hanslope Village Hall – are you interested?
- 1st Hanslope Scout Group (1)
- Advert (46)
- Blood Donation (1)
- Castlethorpe (12)
- Community (103)
- Cook@Chapel (1)
- Development proposal (6)
- Events (104)
- Feoffee (3)
- Hanslope (67)
- Hanslope & District Cancer Support Group (6)
- Hanslope 326 Club (6)
- Hanslope Carers Group (5)
- Hanslope Entertainments Group (5)
- Hanslope Historical Society (13)
- Hanslope Parish Council (9)
- Hanslope Pre-school (2)
- Hanslope Village Hall (17)
- Hanslope Wellbeing Group (7)
- Hanslope Working Mens Club (65)
- Hartwell Village (2)
- Job advert (12)
- Plan:MK (3)
- St James the Great Church (31)
- Street Fayre (1)
- The Club Hanslope (28)
- The Globe (1)
- Uncategorized (55)
- Waste collection dates (1)
- WI (2)
- World War One Commemoration Committee (1)
Hanslope & District Carers Support Group – next meeting Wednesday 28th June 2017: 1030 am to 1230 pm Coffee Area, St James Church
Cleaning of the Club is performed on a Saturday, Sunday and Monday mornings (including bank holidays) for 2 hours on each of these days.
In addition there is a requirement to work on Christmas Day and New Years Day.
- Cleaning of the bar and lounge areas (vacuum, dusting, moping)
- Cleaning of the gents and ladies toilets
- Cleaning of the upstairs pool room area (vacuum, dusting)
- Cleaning of entrance area and glass in doors (vacuum, dusting, moping)
If you are interested please contact the club 01908 510337 and leave a message or email email@example.com
Do you value your local Village Hall? Would you like to be involved in its future?
We are currently looking for trustees to help shape the future direction and the current management and operation of Hanslope’s primary community building.
As a Trustee you will be involved in the financial stewardship of the Hall’s funds, planning the future direction of the Hall’s development and on occasion assisting with fundraising events.
You need to be a resident of the parish of Hanslope and over the age of 18.
Interested? For an introductory chat contact Andy Grout, Chair of Trustees, phone 07764 632 734, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SitePlan UK invite the local community to attend a public consultation drop-in event regarding future development proposals on land to the East of Eastfield Drive, Hanslope.
Members of their professional team will be present to discuss the proposals which relate to the development of up to 200 dwellings and to answer any questions you may have.
The consultation will be held on Monday 15 May between 14:30 and 18:30 at:
HANSLOPE VILLAGE HALL (LARGE HALL)
Please come along and give your feedback on the proposals for the site. This is an opportunity to learn more about the proposals and make your views known about the proposals. Comments on the proposals will help to shape the design of the proposed development. Subsequently there will be a period of consultation by Milton Keynes Council as part of the planning application determination where there will also be opportunity to make comment.
If you are unable to attend but would still like to make comment please email email@example.com
Further information about the outline planning application: