- Hanslope & District Carers Support Group – next meeting Wednesday 28th June 2017: 1030 am to 1230 pm Coffee Area, St James Church
- Hanslope Club is looking for a cleaner!
- Walk for Health this Sunday (11th June) starting in Cosgrove.
- Wanted: Charity Trustees for Hanslope Village Hall – are you interested?
- 1st Hanslope Scout Group (1)
- Advert (46)
- Blood Donation (1)
- Castlethorpe (12)
- Community (103)
- Cook@Chapel (1)
- Development proposal (6)
- Events (104)
- Feoffee (3)
- Hanslope (67)
- Hanslope & District Cancer Support Group (6)
- Hanslope 326 Club (6)
- Hanslope Carers Group (5)
- Hanslope Entertainments Group (5)
- Hanslope Historical Society (13)
- Hanslope Parish Council (9)
- Hanslope Pre-school (2)
- Hanslope Village Hall (17)
- Hanslope Wellbeing Group (7)
- Hanslope Working Mens Club (65)
- Hartwell Village (2)
- Job advert (12)
- Plan:MK (3)
- St James the Great Church (31)
- Street Fayre (1)
- The Club Hanslope (28)
- The Globe (1)
- Uncategorized (55)
- Waste collection dates (1)
- WI (2)
- World War One Commemoration Committee (1)
Category Archives: Hanslope & District Cancer Support Group
Hanslope & District Cancer Wellbeing & Support Group. N.B. start time is 8.15pm – 15 minutes later than usual.
We hope to have a visiting guest speaker from CAB at the September meeting of the Cancer Support Group.
There will be an explanation and demonstration of Mindfulness techniques at next meeting. Anyone who has or has had cancer or who supports family &/or friends with cancer is most welcome to attend.