- AGM Hanslope Village Hall (24-Jun)
- St James Church Open Day (20-Jul)
- Hanslope Primary School Barn Dance (06-Jul)
- SMALLSPACE - everything to do with space - Model Show (07-Jul)
- Strawberry Cream Teas (07-Jul)
- St James Church Open Day (21-Jul)
- Hanslope Primary School Barn Dance
- Back to water rationing…
- STRAWBERRY CREAM TEA —– Sunday 7th July 2013 —– 3pm to 6pm
- BUCKSOPENSTUDIOS – Saturday 8 June until Sunday 23 June 2013 includes Diana Tonnison’s Ceramic Studio, 6 Weavers End, Hanslope
- Saturday 15th June 2013 – 10am-4pm Hanslope Ceramic outdoor firing Raku day – Demo and “Have a Go”
More Hanslope Images
Author Archives: hanslopevillage
The Jubilee Walks booklet is now available to display on the website – that’s the Golden Jubilee, not the Diamond one!! See this page for the booklet – Jubilee Walks.
For weeks that include a public holiday in April, May & June the local refuse collection which normally take place on Friday will take place on Saturday instead. See http://www.milton-keynes.gov.uk/recycling/displayarticle.asp?ID=67772 for full details.
With average energy bills totalling over £1,000, the cost of keeping your home warm can be too much. Currently 5 million people in the UK cannot afford to pay for the heat they need. Milton Keynes Council has recognized this … Continue reading
Organising an event in the village? Get it in the Village Diary!! Email the details to the Webmaster. Don’t forget to check the diary first to make sure you don’t double book an event!
Are you bothered about vehicles speeding in the village? If so why not volunteer to take part in the Community Speedwatch sessions? These sessions use radar speed detection equipment and are attended by one of our local PCSOs. If you’re … Continue reading