Residents are advised as follows: –
In order to register interest for rented properties, anyone interested should email email@example.com or call the Housing Access Team number 01908 252937 option 2. Please include name and a contact phone number in emails as they will be contacted in due course to complete a Housing Options Assessment to confirm their housing need and local connection. Please ensure applicants understand that any claims to eligibility may have to be verified.
An applicant will be considered to have a strong local connection to the village if they meet one of the following criteria:
• Are resident in Hanslope for the last 3 years
• Have previously lived in Hanslope continuously for a period of 10 years
• Have worked in Hanslope for the last 3 years
• Being a retired person living in unsuitable accommodation and with a need to move to Hanslope for medical reasons and support from relatives.
The armed forces connection may still be applicable as service personnel cannot always meet the requirements above due to work but may be eligible if they:
• Have been discharged from the armed forces (within the last 5 years)
• Have recently become bereaved as a partner of an armed forces member.
Anyone interested in the shared ownership property should contact Domovo, BPHAs sales team on 01234 674070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org